Lost In Amalfi
Lost In Amalfi
LOST IN AMALFI
Top Notes: Freesia, Thyme and Tarragon
Middle Notes: Lavender and Moss
Base Notes: Musk and Patchouli
- INGREDIENTS: Made with natural lead-free cotton wicks and the highest quality non-toxic soy blend wax for a burn that is pure and intensely fragrant. No Parabens. No Silicones. No PEGs.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Trim wicks to 7mm before each use using scissors or a wick trimmer. If wicks are too short the wax may not burn all the way to the edge (tunneling), and if too long the wicks may appear to mushroom causing black soot to form on the glass. Place candle in a non-draughty area, away from small children, pets and flammable material. Do not burn for less than one hour or more than four hours at a time.
8.4 fl oz Diffuser:
- INGREDIENTS: Made using only alcohol, fragrance and water and are provided with only the best quality reeds which diffuse a fragrance that is generous and complex. Made in Australia.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Adjust the amount of fragrance diffused by turning the reeds more or less frequently - 1-2 times per week or when you see dry reed tips. For best results keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts, and ensure the lid is screwed on tightly. Flip the reeds as often or as little as you like depending on how much fragrance you’re after. You may observe initial rapid evaporation of a Glasshouse Fragrance Diffuser, however this evaporation will slow down over time but the quality of the fragrance will not change. Please refer to the enclosed care instructions to get the best performance.
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Water, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Dispose of coloured security clip before first use. Hand wash pump has a security lock mechanism. Avoid contact with eyes. Please store below 30°C.
- INGREDIENTS: Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Fragrance, Rosa Eglantaria (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caramel, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Massage liberally into clean, dry skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Please store below 30°C.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Place the Scent Stems into the Glasshouse Fragrances metal vessel (sold separately), ensuring it's placed on a flat surface away from open windows or vents. Replace your Scent Stems every 30 days to refresh your fragrance or to increase their strength. After 30 days the Scent Stems can be placed in recycling with other paper products.
1.Remove the Scent Disk™ from the sachet.
2.Place it into the Car Diffuser (Sold Separately) by gently pulling the backing off from the metal faceplate.
3.Gently place the backing on the metal faceplate ensuring the longer clip is at the top and click to close, then slide the diffuser onto the car air vent to work its magic.
4.You’re in the driver’s seat, so increase the fragrance strength by turning the body of the diffuser clockwise and decrease it by turning anti-clockwise.
Replace your Scent Disk™ every 30 days to refresh your fragrance or to increase its strength. Replacement disks are sold separately.
Recycling Tip: Place your used paper Scent Disk™ back into this carton or an alternative paper container before recycling.